The Nordic parka is our warmest jacket in a classic fit. Removable faux fur trim. Hemp, organic cotton herringbone shell, recycled plastic bottles insulation and faux fur lining. Water and wind resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
• 3 interior pockets with hidden zippers
• Handwarmer pockets lined with faux fur
• Temperature rating: up to 5ºF
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: L / model stats: 187cm / 6'2"
Hoodlamb jackets are absolutely the best for comfort and warmth and are made with sustainable materials. However, the last parka jacket I purchased has some quality control issues. It came with a rip in the sleeve, some of the buttons that hold the fleece lining constantly come un-buttoned and the rolling paper pocket does not work at all. Not sure if its the placement of the rolling paper pocket or the design, but I have had this jacket for less than a month and have already lost 3 packet of rolling papers from this pocket, so its basically useless. Even though I am a regular customer of this brand, I will likely not be buying another parka from hoodlamb due to the quality issues with the one I recently received.
Having just moved to Montreal, this is the ideal winter jacket to be sporting in -30 weather. It's comfortable af and has a very neutral/timeless look. I feel good knowing that Hoodlamb has quality and ethical standards as well. Thank you Hoodlamb for keeping a brother warm and happy!
Thanks for the kind review Duncan!
My Nordic is like getting a hug from a big teddy bear. Cold weather is Nordic weather. Bring it on. Thanks, Hemp Tailor for the best jacket, parka, ever. No animals here and I am down with that!
Très belle parka d excellente qualité. Très chaude sans être trop épaisse, la capuche est bien enveloppante. Elle est parfaite.
Hi Stephane! thank you for your nice feedback, we are happy to hear you enjoy your Nordic Parka.
I'm pleased with the purchase of this nordic parka! The past few days it was quite bad weather in the Netherlands with strong winds and heavy rainfall, this parka managed to keep me warm and dry regardless of that weather. The colour is nice to look at as well, and the pockets give plenty of space to carry items with you.
Hey Niek thank you for your nice review and feedback on the Nordic Parka - good to hear it is seeing you warm this Winter !
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.