The Nordic Nightwatch parka is the all black edition of our Nordic Parka. The Nordic parka is our warmest jacket in a classic fit. Removable faux fur trim. Hemp, organic cotton herringbone shell, recycled plastic bottles insulation and faux fur lining. Water and wind resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
• 3 interior pockets with hidden zippers
• Handwarmer pockets lined with faux fur
• Temperature rating: up to 5ºF
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: XL / model stats: 187cm / 6'2"
This is my 3rd coat. I recommend them all the time to my friends.
I had bought a winter coat from this company 9 years ago. The tech, fit, and materials have come a long way since then. What a great looking and functional coat. Kind of wish it was winter right now so I could wear this thing!
What a treat to get 70% off on some Hemp Tailor clothing. Always impressed with the quality. Great additions to my wardrobe.
I’ll start off by saying I’ve had one of the furry hoodies for 5 years (before it was “hemp tailors” but just “hoodlamb”) and it’s still as good as new. I’ve been signed up for the emails since then and when the 75% off sale started I decided to go all out. I purchased 6 different items including the nightwatch parka, the Sherpa denim jacket, the quilted bomber, the windbreaker, a knit sweater and a knit hoodie. I am equally impressed with every item on the list and actively recommend this brand to people whenever I think about it. Overall great quality and easily my favorite jackets/shirts. I would love to see sweatpants be a thing here also!
Nice jackets, got here quick too! Fits true to size and warm. I hope we get winter again someday, so we could try out our parka .
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.