Short Hooded Bomber Jacket, with faux fur trim, high collar and outer wind guard for extra warmth. Insulated with Recycled Plastic Bottles. Natural Hemp on inside and outside.
• Certified Hemp and Organic Cotton shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer water-repellent treatment on the shell
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and Organic cotton lining
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation over front YKK® zipper
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction to add comfort
• Adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim on the hood
• Inside secret pocket, passport pocket and document size pocket
• Welted hand warmer pocket lined with faux fur for extra comfort
• Temperature rating: up to 23ºF
• 27% Hemp,73% Org. Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining: 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Faux Fur 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment: 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model : M / model stats: 164cm / 5'4"
Extremely happy with quality, price (bought it on sale) and design!
Ordered about 2 weeks ago and have been wearing it as my main jacket since. It looks elegant for a bomber jacket, the hood actually fits and it does an adequate job of keeping me warm and dry.
I am not very happy with the overall length of this jacket. Nothing against the jacket, I just probably should've ordered a larger size. The design is great and I love the look! I guess I should have read the listing better. The model is shown wearing a size medium and is 5'4" While I typically wear a size medium in all other Hoodlamb jackets, this was a bit too small for me. I am hoping to return for a larger size. I am 5'8" for reference My advice to someone who might purchase this coat... SIZE UP :-)
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.