Hip length straight fit park with faux fur trim in hood. Hemp, organic cotton shell with recycled plastic bottles insulation and natural hemp lining.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation keeps the elements out
• Adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
• Inside secret pocket, passport pocket and document size pocket
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction to add comfort
• Temperature rating: up to 32ºF
• Shell: 27% Hemp, 73% Org. Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining: 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Faux Fur: 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment: 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model : M / model stats: 178cm / 5'10"
Love everything about this coat EXCEPT that it was way too small. XL would have been ideal but that size was unavailable. Had I known it ran a bit small I would have picked a different style. Stating that the size was between a 10-12 US IS NOT ENOUGH INFO! Arm length, and proper measurements should be available on the sight as well as photos of the inside lining. I'm only dissapointed because I can't wear it and can't return it. I just wanted it to be my dream coat, ah well.
The arms of the coat were extremely tight preventing any type of layering, which is common when wearing a parka. Really, a sweater would have been impossible. I returned the parka and ordered up to the next size (at a cost of $50 for shipping). The 2 coats that I own from Hoodlamb are size Large and are quite roomy which is why I ordered Large from Hemp Tailor. Clearly Hemp Tailor is a departure from Hoodlamb. Do not order from Hemp Tailor expecting Hoodlamb and that is not to say Hemp Tailor is not a good product... it is! The “Tailor” clearly has some sizing issues to resolve.
IT was awesome, love how warm it keeps me. I wish it was softer, but they say it will get softer with more use.
Right up front, let me say that I LOVE my coat. I have wanted a Hoodlamb/Hemp Tailor coat for a long time now, so I finally took advantage of the end-of-season sale. As someone who typically wears size Medium with most things, I'm glad that I bought a Large in this coat. I'm average build (5'7" and 159 lbs) with broad shoulders and long arms, so I wanted to make sure that 1.) I would not have sleeves that would ride up whenever I had my hands on the steering wheel of my car and 2.) I could comfortably layer clothes under the coat. As someone who has never paid more than $60-ish for a coat, I'm glad I made this investment—I never realized a coat could genuinely fend off the cold so well! I love having all of the pockets where I can easily access my phone, keys, etc. I got several compliments on the coat as soon as I showed it off to some coworkers; by the end of my first week of owning it, two of my coworkers also took advantage of the end-of-season sale, as well as my mom! I'll continue to recommend Hemp Tailor to other people who need a good winter coat.
I’ve been meaning to buy a nice, heavy winter parka for my travels and it keeps me so warm! Almost too warm at times. Love the deep and hidden pockets and the warm hood. I feel so good about wearing a jacket that I know is sustainable and not a product of fast fashion.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.