Long fitted parka, ruched at center back. Removable faux fur trim. Hemp and Organic Cotton shell, recycled bottles insulation. Wind and water resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Temperature rating: up to 32ºF
• Shell: 27% Hemp, 73% Org. Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining: 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Faux Fur Trim: 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment: 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model : M (navy, icy grey) / model stats: 175cm / 5'9"
Shot on model : S (black) / model stats: 163cm / 5'4"
The coat is beautiful but small and too light for winter in cold places. I wear a size 14/16 and the XL didn't even zip up. The size guide does say an XL is for a 12/14, but it's still a very small XL. I gave mine to a friend who usually wears a medium or sometimes large and it fits her perfectly. Unfortunately, the largest size in any women's styles is a (very small) XL, while men's sized go up to XXL. This really isn't ok, and means that plus size women can't wear this brand at all. The coat is also surprisingly thin, which might be ok if you wear sweaters under it, but is definitely not going to keep you warm in the middle of winter.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.