The Nordic Nightwatch parka is the all black edition of our Nordic Parka. The Nordic parka is our warmest jacket in a classic fit. Removable faux fur trim. Hemp, organic cotton herringbone shell, recycled plastic bottles insulation and faux fur lining. Water and wind resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® 2-way zipper
• Rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
• 3 interior pockets with hidden zippers
• Handwarmer pockets lined with faux fur
• Temperature rating: up to 5ºF
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: XL / model stats: 187cm / 6'2"
This is my 4the hoodlamb jacket and the best i had till now..
I got mines about 1.5 yrs ago from an authorized dealer here in the States,,anyway,,I love it,,super warm & heavy in weight,,love in hidden zip pockets on the inside,,love the faux fur collar,,love it,,but could Hemp Tailor consider making the Nordic Parka's a tad bit longer to about the knees in length,,just a suggestion though,,who'd thought a Vegan coat could & would surpass those other brands & you know who I'm talking about..I love it so much I ordered another Parka this year.Bravo Hemp Tailor
Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion Felix.
After receiving and wearing this jacket, I am amazed that the magnets aren't mentioned in the product description or details. This Nordic Parka – like my Summer Tech 4-20 and Light Parka, and most other Hoodlamb jackets now I suppose – has magnets that will gently capture the flap that goes over the zipper so that it stays flush to the jacket, and it has magnets over the hand-warmer pockets that keep them looking clean and invisible. This is such an understated and sublime feature that when gotten used to, it feels completely unnatural to wear a jacket without it. (Thanks Hoodlamb for ruining all other jackets for me!) I only wish the Nordic Parka also had magnets on the flaps of the side pockets like the Nordic Light instead of a button. Is there such a thing as too many magnets? I think not.
Hey Vilhelm, thank you for the nice review and good other you like the magnets!
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.