Windbreaker with an inner panel and high collar. Single dyed yarn technical hemp shell. Recycled plastic bottles insulation, natural hemp lining. Water and wind resistant.
• Technical Hemp Shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Inner secret pocket with zipper
• Hand warmer pockets
• Temperature rating 32ºF
• Shell 29% Hemp, 60% Organic Cotton, 11% Recycled. Polyester (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: S / model stats: 186cm / 6'1"
Kept me warm on a 35° hike in March in the Shenandoah Mountains in Va! Great fall/ springtime jacket. It's more than a thin windbreaker in my opinion, but not too thick. The jacket is very comfortable. As with other hoodlamb jackets i own, the armpit area feels a bit tight, but i think it'll break in. The sieves are a bit tight also, which means you can't wear a terribly thick sweater underneath, not a deal breaker since this will bre my springtime coat. I love that the inner cuffs with the thumb cutout come down a bit lower than other hoodlamb jackets I've owned. You can tell from the pictures of the jacket that the cuffs are a bit longer and it just helps keep your hands warmer. Hood is deep and spacious as always. Fantastic overall!
Looks good! Not super heavy and still really warm. Perfect jacket for a nice cool evening.
Al door weer en wind met de jas geweest en het blijft mooi warm en droog van binnen. Handwarming pockets zijn superfijn! Hele fijne jas!
Warm, comfortable and so satisfying to know it is all or recycled or biologically degradable. Knowing no harmfull plastics are in this jacket, make it simply the best!
Finally. Not too heavy. Winning. Just right for a windy city and getting out of the city for a forest walk. The thumbhole biker grips are cool. They really extend out and give your hands and knuckles some good protection.
Thanks for the feedback Wayne! Glad to hear you are protected from the wind.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.