Quilted shirt jacket with a sueded hemp shell and soft hemp organic cotton flannel lining. Light insulation of recycled plastic bottles. Side pockets.
• Lightly quilted with Repreve® insulation, certified recycled PET
• Customs snap closure
• Handwarmer pockets
• Soft sueded hemp and organic cotton shell
• Extra soft hemp and organic cotton flannel lining
• Shell 13% Hemp, 87% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Lining 15% Hemp, 85% Organic Cotton Flannel (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation: 100% Recycled PET (GRS)
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: M (black/olive) / model stats: 190cm / 6'2.5"
Shot on model: M (grey) / model stats: 186cm / 6'1"
I love it! Very best!!!
This shirt jacket is perfect for Vancouver. We get four seasons in a day here. I took a risk because i liked the style and color. Glad that I did. Looks great and it is warm. There is definitely some comfy lining to keep out the cold. I am 6'1" wear a large and I would say snug. I am not thin. So something to think about. Looks great on!
Thank you for the feedback Mitch! Sounds like a good fit for both you and Vancouver. :)
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.