Relaxed fit classic HoodLamb jacket. Tough Hemp, organic cotton twill shell, soft faux fur lining. Wind and water resistant, two way metal zippers.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton twill shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Inner wind guard behind zipper lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Inside secret pocket and document size pocket
• Faux fur lined hand warmer pockets
• Temperature rating: up to 14ºF
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Lining 20% Hemp, 35% Recycled PET, 45% Acrylic (OEKO-TEX)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: L / model stats: 187cm / 6'2"
I purchased this item to replace my old hoodlamb classic. When i received new jacket i noticed the quality of the jacket wen down quite a bit. No large interior pockets. And the over all warm ness and weight were not what they once were. Very sad. Also why did u stop making your heavy hoodies. Hate the direction of where this company is going. You used to make amazing quAlity cloths now it’s just your average clothing company.
What can I say? Best winter coat I ever had and lasts forever
I bought this jacket as a gift for my boyfriend. We're both very happy with it: he gets to be warm and comfy and I get to enjoy the view.
Hi Flora, thank you for the nice feedback !
This is an actual winter coat....very warm and cozy and extremely well made! The soft, luxurious lining is throughout (including the arms). The outer material is of a very high quality and there are plenty of pockets. This jacket is designed beautifully (double metal zipper too). My only criticism is that for men who are on the shorter side, the sleeves could be a couple of inches shorter. I love this coat and hope it lasts for many years....
I used this jacket for more than 10 years. It endured to an hard work daily use!! It is very warm and confortable!
Hi Mauri! Thank you for your nice feedback, it's great to hear you have been wearing your HoodLamb for such a long time.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.