Classic quilted bomber jacket. Hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell, with a recycled plastic bottles insulation. Water and wind resistant.
• Certified hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Wind guard closures lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Ribbed cuffs to lock in heat
• Inner secret pocket and document size pocket
• Passport pocket
• Temperature rating: up to 41ºF
• Shell 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Lining 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Water treatment 3000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Shot on model: L / model stats: 188cm / 6'2"
I wear this with a t-shirt underneath. Good, tight fit. Keeping me warm in the Pacific Northwest. Perfect for everyday use. Love the hemp weave, weight and feeling good about what I am wearing. I am ok paying for that.
Thank you for the feedback Rob! Glad to hear it is the right fit for the PNW.
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.