3 in 1 parka with big pockets, removable vest that zips to the side. Hemp, organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles.
• Technical Hemp Shell
• PFC-Free water and wind resistance inner coating
• Zelan® 3R certified outer shell water-repellent treatment
• Certified recycled PET Repreve® insulation for warmth
• Natural hemp and organic cotton lining to regulate temperature
• Wind guard closure lined with insulation
• Custom YKK® zipper
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction
• Removable hood
• Inner secret pocket with zipper
• Temperature rating: up to 23ºF
• Shell 29% Hemp, 60% Organic Cotton, 11% Recycled Polyester (OEKO-TEX, OCS, GOTS)
• Insulation 100% Recycled PET (OEKO-TEX, GRS)
• Lining 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5%Spandex (OCS, GOTS)
• Inner Jacket Shell 100% Recycled Nylon (GRS)
• Water treatment 5000mm PFC-Free
• Eco Dry Clean Only
Relaxed fit / Fits true to size
Shot on model: L / model stats: 186cm / 6'1"
Having to adjust to the vest's not being to snug when you take it off,,but nonetheless its warm,,durable ,holds up very well in rain,I'm sure when I wear the jacket without the vest in the spring or early/mid fall I'll be ok,,,warmth wise.
Now this jacket is just fine,,even though I have to adjust to the inner vest's collar and zipper not being as I would like them to be,,but overall this item is warmer than it looks,,plus for added measure I have a spring time jacket with the outer jacket by itself.
Loving this. It gets me out the house in one step. No layers needed. All built in. Original gangster out the door and then when i land the vest has me covered. Really both the best and jacket can be stand alones.
Historically I have been skeptical of the two in one model. They seem to get bulky. I went for the 2 in 1 because I wanted more versatility in my wardrobe. And my wardrobe is not big so every space counts. Very happy with the snug fit of the vest. Keeps me warm. Easy to zip in and out of the outer shell. Loving the green color. The outer shell was a little looser than I expected but after some wears, it is starting to break in nicely. 3.5 stars.
Thanks for the review Steven! :)
Use the table below to convert between standard size formats.